STEED - Usable end-to-end encryption

Mark H. Wood mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Tue Oct 25 22:11:40 CEST 2011

So, to summarize what I think I've been hearing: the problem which
remains to be solved (if it is a problem) is a nontechnical one, and
no amount of technical wizardry will solve it.  The most that can be
done now is to be ready to help someone who fears for his privacy and
asks, "what can I do?"

Maybe someday there will be a panic and everybody will be asking.
It's good to have an answer.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.