windows binary for gnupg 1.4.11 // link no longer on gnupg site?

Jonathan Ely thajsta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:48:48 CEST 2011

It is no longer shown but it is available at
ftp.gnupg.org/gnupg/binaries or something of the sort. Copy one of the
link locations that link to the source code and modify that path in the
location bar. It is inconvenient no doubt but it works.

I hope there will be updates to the 1.x branch because I use it with
Enigmail and have no use for the PGP agent that I read is mandatory in
the 2.x branch.