windows binary for gnupg 1.4.11 // link no longer on gnupg site?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 13 20:59:03 CEST 2011

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:41, vedaal at nym.hush.com said:

> Is there going to be a a windows binary for future builds of the
> gnupg 1.x branch?

I am not sure whether it is worth my time to build future 1.4 binaries;
there are only a very few use cases very it does make sense - if there
is one at all (Anyone still using NT 3.5 or so?).

In particular the collected donations of exactly 1 Euro received in the
6 weeks since we have a donation button is not encouraging me to work on
a special binary release for an OS and GnuPG version I have no need for.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner