windows binary for gnupg 1.4.11 // compilation instructions posted

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Sep 20 22:48:53 CEST 2011

On 9/20/2011 3:23 PM, Werner Koch wrote:
> There is no such thing as a secure USB stick to run programs from.

If I determine that my work PC and my home PC are both trusted systems,
and I have a single USB stick containing my GnuPG installation and
keyrings that I want to use on both, then I don't see the risk so long
as that USB stick is never plugged into an untrusted machine.

"Secure" and "insecure" seem to be a words that apply to specific uses
of technologies, rather than those technologies /qua/ themselves.