List-packets help

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Apr 6 10:45:17 CEST 2012

On Thu,  5 Apr 2012 21:09, john.gill at computer.org said:
> Please point me to a detailed explanation for the output of list-packets.
> I have googled and read manuals, etc. but just can't seem to locate the
> knowledge.

There is no definitive reference because it does not make up a defined
interface.  We may change the format at any time.  To understand it, you
need to read RFC-4880 (OpenPGP) and probably also the GPG source.  As
Daniel already pointed out, you may also ask here if you have a specific
question.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner