List-packets help

John Gill john.gill at computer.org
Mon Apr 9 16:52:34 CEST 2012

I'm assuming the the signatures indicate, roughly the set of options that
my recipients will not receive an error about ignored preferences.  For
instance, symmetric algo 9 has been around for the last 10 years at least.
but if I force it on someone who doesn't have it as a preference, the
recipient will get a message about my ignoring preferences. For systems
that are automated, this message may have repercussions, depending on how
they were coded.

I'm identifying any recipients in my keyring that have preferences that
conflict with my disabling of specific algorithms and functions.

Thank you.
John