what is killing PKI?

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Aug 27 18:34:18 CEST 2012

On 8/27/2012 10:21 AM, David Chadwick wrote:
> Probably from the IDF or similar organisation

When you see someone come onto a mailing list hiding behind a pseudonym
and a disposable email address, saying "I work in this field and if you
only knew what I do"... well.  A little skepticism is warranted.
They're either lying or else they're flagrantly violating their unit's
do-not-ever-talk-about-this policies.  Either way I really don't feel
like giving them a moment of my time.

So, yeah.  My recommendation: shrug, laugh, and move on.  Really isn't
worth it to do anything else.  :)