what is killing PKI?

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Aug 28 15:48:54 CEST 2012

On 28/08/12 15:37, No such Client wrote:
> smut? You imply that I speak in a perverse or sexual manner? Hardly.

I didn't want to actually quote the insulting stuff, but let me quote nonetheless:

> your own bed, and the chance to make many new friends

(note that this is easily read, and probably meant, to refer to an underage
child! Your whole reply is centered around the daughter that was brought up in
the conversation. How dare you talk like that about the actual daughter of
another member of this mailing list?)

> if the sender is a reasonably attractive woman, I could definately make
> the case for prolonging the investigation [...] to see where things will
> lead with mommy

Please do not insult my intelligence by acting like I misread it. This will be
the last I have to say about it.

Peter.

My key is available at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~lebbing/pubkey.txt