Web frontend

klaus klaus at vink-slott.dk
Mon Dec 17 20:46:33 CET 2012

Hi

I am looking for at system to handle signing and verifying documents
(not mail) on a document repository on a webserver. I imaging a system
who should be able to show the document, and tell who and when it was
signed by. It should also enable the user to sign the document by
uploading a separate signature file.

I am fully aware that a a solution like that can easily be compromised.
But it allows the suspicious user to save the document and the signature
to files, transfer both to a "known clean" pc and verify the signature.

Have anybody build a web front like that?

--
Regards
Klaus