Web frontend

Branko Majic branko at majic.rs
Mon Dec 17 22:44:03 CET 2012

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:46:33 +0100
klaus <klaus at vink-slott.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am looking for at system to handle signing and verifying documents
> (not mail) on a document repository on a webserver. I imaging a
> system who should be able to show the document, and tell who and when
> it was signed by. It should also enable the user to sign the document
> by uploading a separate signature file.
>
> I am fully aware that a a solution like that can easily be
> compromised. But it allows the suspicious user to save the document
> and the signature to files, transfer both to a "known clean" pc and
> verify the signature.
>
> Have anybody build a web front like that?

It's not OpenPGP-based, but maybe you could have a look at SignServer
(http://www.signserver.org/). It's using X.509 certificates.

P.S.
Small disclaimer - I'm working for PrimeKey, so I don't guarantee I'm
not biased. :)

--
Branko Majic
Jabber: branko at majic.rs
Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me.

Бранко Мајић
Џабер: branko at majic.rs
Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.