Compiling GnuPG problem

Davi Barker themuslimagorist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:23:42 CET 2012

Werner,

Thanks for you help. I discovered a list of libraries that needed to be
installed prior to GnuPG. I got that figured out, but now I'm getting a new
error message:

compress.c:34:18: fatal error: zlib.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Any ideas? Thanks again for your help and patience.

Peace
Davi

--
The San Francisco Muslim