Reply-to netiquette (was [META] please start To: with gnupg-users at gnupg.org...)

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Feb 1 23:25:33 CET 2012

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 21:53:06 +0000
MFPA articulated:

> Here here! Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you
> send.

I will "liberally"accept a message not CC'd to me if the individual
making the reply would be "conservative" enough not to include me on the
CC line. You cannot accidentally CC someone. Most of those responding to
this tread have stated that they would not CC an individual who so
requested it. The over whelming majority of users on this list, and
most others as well, never CC anyone because they realize it is
just a waste of time, bandwidth and serves no useful purpose. There is
one glaring exception who evidently thinks his CC doesn't stink.

--
Jerry ♔