Hello

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Sat Feb 11 05:38:25 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:02:54AM +0000, kunle wrote in
<4F34F95E.3080908 at yahoo.com>:
>pls how can l install gnupg because l dont computer command at all or
>may be u can show me simple way to install it. Thanks

This is way too little information for anyone to help you.

What are you trying, what package of gnupg (download URL?) are you trying
to install. On what OS is this? How are you attempting to run the
installer? What exact error message do you get (thus not your own
interpretation of it)?

Cheers,

Remco