Rastogi, Neha (contractor)
neha.rastogi at twc-contractor.com
Wed Feb 15 21:46:09 CET 2012
I am new to GPG. I am not seeing .gnupg directory at home path. I did following:
1. Go to link http://fadaskeng.com/gnupg.php#solaris for gpg setup.
2. Download gnupg-1.4.8-sol10-intel-local version from link http://www.portal-to-web.de/pub/sunfreeware/i386/10/
3. Place file at a location on which gpg needs to be installed.
4. Unzip file gnupg-1.4.8-sol10-x86-local.gz.
5. Ask Unix team to install the package using command:
pkgadd -d gnupg-1.4.8-sol10-x86-local
6. While running package, it ask for i/ps:
a. The following packages are available:
1 SMCgnupg gnupg
Select package you wish to process (or 'all' to process
all packages). (default: all) [?,??,q]:
b. Do you want to install these conflicting files [y,n,?,q] :
7. Verify steps from link http://fadaskeng.com/gnupg.php#solaris
-bash: /usr/local/bin/gpg: Invalid argument
Thanks & Regards,
Business & Technical Ops Team
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnupg-users