decrypt-file updates trustdb?

David.Vazquez-Landa at ecb.int David.Vazquez-Landa at ecb.int
Thu Feb 23 14:19:56 CET 2012

Hello Cia,

I don't know if this applies in my case. I forgot to add --sorry-- that the service is running on a Windows 2008 machine.

Best Regards,

David Vázquez
EDEN Team
European Central Bank
Tel. (+49) 69 1344 7029
Mail. david.vazquez-landa at ecb.europa.eu

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for in a written agreement. This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.