decrypt-file updates trustdb?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Feb 24 14:38:51 CET 2012

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:19, David.Vazquez-Landa at ecb.int said:

> I don't know if this applies in my case. I forgot to add --sorry-- that the service is running on a Windows 2008 machine.

I have not closely looked at your report.  However, you may want to try
this option:

  @item --ignore-time-conflict

  GnuPG normally checks that the timestamps associated with keys and
  signatures have plausible values. However, sometimes a signature
  seems to be older than the key due to clock problems. This option
  makes these checks just a warning. See also @option{--ignore-valid-from} for
  timestamp issues on subkeys.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner