Compiling GnuPG problem

Davi Barker themuslimagorist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:03:59 CET 2012

GnuPG crew,

Thank you in advance for your patience. I am new to Linux, new to Ubuntu,
and new the GnuPG and this is the first time I am trying to do any of this.
I successfully downloaded a package named gnupg-2.0.18.tar.bz2 from
gnupg.org. Following the instructions, I successfully configured the
package using the "./configure" command, but when I attempted to compile he
package using the "make" command I received the error message, "make: ***
No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop." yet I can see two
makefiles in the folder: Makefile.am and Makefile.in. Am I doing something
wrong? Did apply the commands in the wrong directory? What do you recommend?

Peace
Davi

--
The San Francisco Muslim