KeePass or any other password wallet to store and transport keys

John jw72253 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 25 17:02:14 CEST 2012

Hello.  I use both too, but I do so mainly due to the convenience it
provides without apparently introducing additional weakness to my system. I
put the key names, not the actual code with the keys themselves, into the
Keepass database so that I can have handy access to the passwords for them.
All of these entries are protected by a master password, no less so than as
they were when stored in a file, but much more accessible.