old vs new gnupg - encrypting files

Thu Jul 26 00:48:06 CEST 2012

Am Mi 25.07.2012, 17:17:15 schrieb Chris Clifton:

> Where xxx is the problematic key and YYY is our key, and I was able to
> decrypt the file using my private key with no problems.

Do the same on the other system and have a look at the resulting encrypted
files via

gpg -v --list-packets filename.dat.pgp

and check for differences in the outputs. I don't have a real idea yet what
could be the problem but perhaps we are lucky with this general checking.

Hauke
--
PGP: D44C 6A5B 71B0 427C CED3 025C BD7D 6D27 ECCB 5814