old vs new gnupg - encrypting files

Chris Clifton juice.qr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:17:15 CEST 2012

Ok,

I encrypted the file in question on the new server with :

gpg -vvve  -r xxx -r YYY -o filename.dat.pgp filename.dat

Where xxx is the problematic key and YYY is our key, and I was able to
decrypt the file using my private key with no problems.

Not sure if that gives us any more info. I can decrypt with our key at
least.

Thanks,
Chris