no password needed to export secret-keys?

Sam Smith smickson at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 18:14:31 CEST 2012

Okay. So being able to export without password is by design then. I don't have anything misconfigured.

This makes it a trivial task to steal someone's secret key. All that's needed is access to the machine for a few seconds when no one is looking.

I am not technically know-how enough to configure SELinux or app-armor. Does this mean there is no way to safeguard the Secret Key, other than the obvious of not letting anyone use my user-account? or is there any security measures that you guys use to protect secret key from being exported by someone else?