can someone verify the gnupg Fingerprint for pubkey?

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Jun 7 15:17:48 CEST 2012

On 07/06/12 06:23, david at gbenet.com wrote:
> Clearly you failed to follow my link and clearly you failed to check the
> public key for gnupg. Now being a little confused try and get a clear
> question in your mind - is it Verner's key that you have such a passion to
> verify or gnupg?

I'm sorry, but I'm tech savvy and have some knowledge of OpenPGP and stuff and
I'm quite confused about what you are trying to say in this mail.

I'm also a bit worried that your mail can be read as quite brusque for no good
reason. Perhaps it comes across diferently than you meant.

Peter.

My key is available at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~lebbing/pubkey.txt