can someone verify the gnupg Fingerprint for pubkey?

michael crane mick.crane at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 20:05:58 CEST 2012

On Sat, June 9, 2012 2:29 pm, Mark Rousell wrote:
<snipped>
>>  What types of processes are forbidden by DreamHost?
>> [deletia]
>
> Err.. sorry, not following you. :-) Who is using Dreamhost and what has
> it got to do with the finger protocol? Werner doesn't seem to be using
> Dreamhost for what it's worth.
<snipped>

I'm using dreamhost. I appreciated that it seems quite handy to have all
that random characters stuff outside of the message body and I was
pointing out that it it is not universally accepted to have daemon thingys
like finger running so limiting the take up.

cheers

mick

--
keyID: 0x4BFEBB31