can someone verify the gnupg Fingerprint for pubkey?

Sam Smith smickson at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:36:15 CEST 2012

Mr. Koch, can you (or anyone else) recommend a book that is good for novices like myself that covers GPG public keys and can help me learn how to verify identity based on the chain of trust (self-signatures and other signatures as you said in your email ) and covers other aspects of how GPG works with regards to the PGP model?