GPGME C# bindings?

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Jun 14 19:39:01 CEST 2012

I'm looking at putting together a mockup of something (if all goes well,
it will ultimately be ISC-licensed), and find myself needing C# bindings
for GPGME.  Now, there already exist a handful of projects that claim to
provide this but they all seem to have the same problems: they're
dormant projects, they have no user community, they haven't been tested
to work with the latest GPGME releases, and they have rarely *ever* been
tested to work on Windows.

So, before I go about embarking on a day's work to download and check
all of them, etc., I figured I'd ask around here.  Does there exist a
GPGME binding for C# which supports the latest version of GPGME, works
on Windows, etc.?