GnuPG GUIs (was Need a GUI for e ncrypt/decrypt in Ubuntu 11.10)

Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 03:45:08 CEST 2012

I installed GPG4Win 2.1.1beta, GPA, and GnuPGShell. GnuPGShell cannot
read my keyrings; I don't even see an option where I can point to a
keyring, only import ASCII or PGP style individual keys. GPA has more
flexibility, but there isn't the full suite of options (clean,
minimize, or just plain-old edit). For example, I see no way to
disable a key using GPA (let alone GnuPGShell which cannot read my
keys), but it is the simple matter of two clicks in the other program.
Perhaps there are options of which I am unaware, but I could not find
them.

Thank you,

--Avi
----
User:Avraham

pub 3072D/F80E29F9 1/30/2009 Avi (Wikimedia-related key) <avi.wiki at gmail.com>
   Primary key fingerprint: 167C 063F 7981 A1F6 71EC ABAA 0D62 B019 F80E 29F9