Need a GUI for e ncrypt/decrypt in Ubuntu 11.10

Mika Suomalainen mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:39:52 CEST 2012

On 14.06.2012 19:06, Avi wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:33 AM, <gnupg-users- request at gnupg.org>
> wrote:
>
>> From: Mika Suomalainen <mkaysi at users.sourceforge.net> To:
>> gnupg-users at gnupg.org Cc: Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:29:17 +0300
>> Subject: Re: Need a GUI for e ncrypt/decrypt in Ubuntu 11.10
>
>> +1, I do almost everything with gpg shell. The only things,
> which I
>> don't do with it are signing and encrypting of emails, which
> Enigmail
>> does.
>
> For what it is worth GPGShell <> GnuPGShell. GPGShell, written by
> Roger Sondermann (0x11061961), is freeware but closed-source.
> GnuPGShell is FOSS (I do not know who the coder(s) are, sorry. If I
> remember correctly, Werner prefers that this list restrict itself
> to the discussion of FOSS only, although I must admit I find myself
> using GPGShell in preference to all other GUIs.
>
> Avi

Err, are gpg shell and "gpg --edit-key" two different things? I have
always thought that "gpg --edit-key" is this shell, which we are
talking about-

- --
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably week ends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Please don't send