Gnupg-users Digest, Vol 105, Issue 38

Mike Acker Mike_Acker at charter.net
Sun Jun 24 17:48:07 CEST 2012

On 06/24/2012 09:53, gnupg-users-request at gnupg.org wrote:
> Has anyone every come across anything like this before?
>
> I have tried to repeat this several times since the class, and am
> unable to. My PC was running very slowly at the time of the demo and I
> initially wondered if it was a timing issue.

windows never seems to run quite the same 2 days in a row :-(
i only recently learned about its construction around remote procedure
calls

this essay was insightful
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/22/security_report_windows_vs_linux/>

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/22/security_report_windows_vs_linux/

all I could say was 'hmmmmmmm' so that's the problem

--
/MIKE