ideal.dll // fixing thread breaking (Andy Ruddock)

vedaal at nym.hush.com vedaal at nym.hush.com
Wed Jun 27 20:51:07 CEST 2012

>Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:54:16 +0100
>From: Andy Ruddock <andy.ruddock at rainydayz.org>

>I just set up a free hushmail account, using the web interface you

>don't
>get an In-Reply-To field in the header.
>I couldn't find any settings which would enable this.
>So, if you're using a free hushmail account then I guess you're
>going to
>continue breaking threads.
>If you're a premium user then you can use pop and/or imap and a
>different mail client.

am a premium user
(btw, free hushmail has very little space, and doesn't allow for
nym's,
so any hush user whose e-mail address ends in 'nym.hush.com' is a
premium user)

Usually access gnupg during downtime at work, and cannot use a
'nym' on my work-based e-mail clients.

Will think about setting up a 'non-thread breaker' thunderbird
arrangement on my laptop, and send messages from there

Thanks

vedaal