Cross-compiling GPGME

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Jun 28 19:23:50 CEST 2012

Further, if it's any interest, here's the contents of
src/.libs/libassuan-0.dll.def:

EXPORTS
; assuan.def - List of symbols to export.
; Copyright (C) 2005, 2009 g10 Code GmbH
;
; This file is part of ASSUAN.
;
; ASSUAN is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
; it under the terms of the GNU Lesser general Public License as
; published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
; the License, or (at your option) any later version.
;
; ASSUAN is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
; but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
; MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
; GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
;
; You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
; License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
; Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307,
; USA

EXPORTS
    assuan_accept                       @1
    assuan_begin_confidential           @2
    assuan_close_input_fd               @3

I have tweaked the above *very* slightly: originally, 'USA' was not on a
single comment line by itself, but was instead part of the preceding
line.  Word-wrap put it onto a new line when I C&Ped it into email, so I
figured to comment it out in order to make it clear that it wasn't being
processed.

What I note immediately is EXPORTS is declared twice.  Now, I'm hardly a
libtool expert, but this seems ... incorrect.  Any ideas?