ideal.dll // fixing thread breaking

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Jun 29 14:06:20 CEST 2012

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:31:09 +0300
Mika Suomalainen <mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello Mika,

>If you ask on Enigmail mailing list, they will tell you that that
>issue is with Mailman (or other mailing list software) which messes up
>with headers and makes PGP/MIME unverifiable. They will also say that

Headers are outside what is signed, surely?

Changing, adding or removing headers should have no bearing on the
validity of PGP signatures.  If header changes were involved, nothing
would be verifiable, because every mail server an email passes through
adds at least on more piece of info to those headers.

TBH, I'd have thought the issues you're experiencing are more likely to
be caused by Hotmail.

--
 Regards  _
Your life is like a schedule, you run to meet the bills