invalid gpg key revocation

auto15963931 at hushmail.com auto15963931 at hushmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:13:58 CET 2012

Hello. Supposing I create a key with an arbitrary user ID, and it
contains an email address that is not real but exists only for sake
of having a key to use for signing and encrypting with a pseudonym,
and supposing I make the public key available by putting a copy of
it on an anonymous website so that others can import it and be able
to identify things I have written and signed as valid and
legitimately belonging to me, how is it then possible that someone
else would be able to get the key revoked even while I had not
published it to a key server at all? I mean, suppose someone wanted
to "mess around" with me and have my key revoked.  How could that
have been done? Can it be prevented? Thank you.