Symmetric encryption - options?

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Mar 13 21:15:03 CET 2012

> So its not really safe, is it?

I have answered this question so many times that I'm just going to refer
you to what I wrote on it several years ago:

	http://sixdemonbag.org/cryptofaq.xhtml#entropy

(You will need to use Firefox or Chrome; IE doesn't support XHTML.  The
math looks best in Firefox.)

> So you would suggest, to use RSA? I think so because it seems to be
> stronger encryption.

I would suggest putting on the brakes, taking a deep breath, and
explaining precisely you're trying to achieve.  My guess is you're
making this a *lot* harder than it has to be.

Speed kills.  Slow down, take a breath.  There are people here who can
help, but before we can help we need to know exactly what problem you
face.  :)