using this list

auto15963931 at hushmail.com auto15963931 at hushmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:46:42 CEST 2012

I noticed that this list is also available on gmane as
"gmane.comp.encryption.gpg.user", which allows retrieving the
messages in a newsreader in lieu of in email.  I prefer the
newsreader format.  Is there any reason I cannot remain subscribed
with this same email address as the user ID but stop having the
emails sent to me, while instead start getting the messages with a
newsreader and use the newsreader for continuing my correspondence
so long as it is done with the same user ID? Does that work? On the
other hand, can anyone send a message to the list from gmane while
using any arbitrary ID? Thanks.