using this list

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:07:14 CEST 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 06:46:42AM +0000, auto15963931 at hushmail.com wrote:
> I noticed that this list is also available on gmane as
> "gmane.comp.encryption.gpg.user", which allows retrieving the
> messages in a newsreader in lieu of in email.  I prefer the
> newsreader format.  Is there any reason I cannot remain subscribed
> with this same email address as the user ID but stop having the
> emails sent to me, while instead start getting the messages with a
> newsreader and use the newsreader for continuing my correspondence
> so long as it is done with the same user ID? Does that work? On the
> other hand, can anyone send a message to the list from gmane while
> using any arbitrary ID? Thanks.

This is standard in Mailman. Login to the web interface with your
credentials, and turn off mail delivery. This will allow you to post,
without receiving. Then, you can use your favorite RSS/NNTP reader or
browser to subscribe to the posts on Gmane.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o