GPG 1.4.x, 2.x, ECC, and portability

Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:53:21 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
> With gpgconf it is even easier to do this with 2.x.  There is no need
> for a registry key for example.  Obviously you need to set GNUPGHOME if
> you don't want to use the default home directory.

Thank you, Werner.

I've tried installing GPG4Win to my USB stick, and I cannot get
anything to work, as I am not able to figure out how to us gpgconf to
switch sysconfdir to my stick's drive, and everything else is failing
due to not finding the corresponding drive on C: (which I do not want
to exist). Am I just missing something simple?

Thank you,

Avi

----
User:Avraham

pub 3072D/F80E29F9 1/30/2009 Avi (Wikimedia-related key) <avi.wiki at gmail.com>
   Primary key fingerprint: 167C 063F 7981 A1F6 71EC ABAA 0D62 B019 F80E 29F9