how to use samrtcard with PC/SC cardreader

Yang Hon-Jang hjyanghj at gmail.com
Wed May 16 04:13:51 CEST 2012

I am interested in NOT put private keys in disk. I like the idea, put
private keys in smartcard.

 How to use the Fellowship
Smartcard<http://www.gnupg.org/howtos/card-howto/en/smartcard-howto-single.html#id2504251>describe
how to use OpenPGP card with gpg. But in section 2.3.2,
PC/SC(Personal computer/Smart card), there are only two lines:

>TODO

>To use PC/SC make sure you disable CCID by passing the --disable-ccid
option to GnuPG.

My questions are:

1. If I use command

    gpg --disable-ccid

    I got message

    gpg: invalid option "--disable-ccid"

    (PS, I use GnuPG 2.0.17 in Windows 7)

   What is wrong?

2. Are GnuPG 2.0.17, Windows(Operation System), OpenPGP SmartCard
V2<http://shop.kernelconcepts.de/product_info.php?products_id=42>,EZ
100 PU USB PC/SC IC card reader compatible ?

Thanks.

<http://shop.kernelconcepts.de/product_info.php?products_id=42>

http://shop.kernelconcepts.de/product_info.php?products_id=42<http://shop.kernelconcepts.de/product_info.php?products_id=42%20>