Testing GPG EMail encryption

Robin Kipp mlists at robin-kipp.net
Tue May 22 23:37:46 CEST 2012

Hello all,
thanks a lot for that! Actually, I'm quite flattered by the amount of encrypted messages that came in over the last few minutes from all of you who wanted to help, I honestly wouldn't have expected so much feedback! I'll definitely reply to all of you who took the time and effort to reply to me with an encrypted message so that I could try and decrypt it in order to make it readable. Actually, I succeeded in decrypting all of them, but the exercise also showed that my workaround is far from being flawless. Nevertheless, it's been a lot of fun reading all the messages that ended up in my inbox, and I'll definitely reply during the next few hours!!! This is a great community, and I'm really glad that I'm now part of it - keep up the great work everyone!!! :-)
Best wishes,
Robin.