Testing GPG EMail encryption

Tue May 22 23:52:51 CEST 2012

Am Di 22.05.2012, 23:37:46 schrieb Robin Kipp:
> Hello all,
> thanks a lot for that! Actually, I'm quite flattered by the amount of
> encrypted messages that came in over the last few minutes from all of you
> who wanted to help

I am happy for him but obviously this approach doesn't scale well. :-)

I don't know how much the demand is (or could be) but perhaps it would help
make more people use OpenPGP to have a round-robin email contact system.
Whoever is willing to help new users (like in this case) registers his email
address with the languages he's capable of communicating in. A new user could
send a mail to

de at newusers.gnupg.org
en at newusers.gnupg.org

and the mail would be forwarded to one or two people. OpenPGP-Addons for email
software (like Enigmail) could hint the user at this service.

Hauke
--
PGP: D44C 6A5B 71B0 427C CED3 025C BD7D 6D27 ECCB 5814