Testing GPG EMail encryption

Mika Suomalainen mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 11:30:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 22.05.2012 21:06, Robin Kipp wrote:
> Hello all, well, as of today, I finally decided to start signing my
> EMail messages using GPG to prove the integrety of my messages. As
> I am primarily using Mac OS, I downloaded MacGPG
> (http://gpgtools.org), installed it and set it all up. As I'm
> completely blind, I first had some issues with MacGPG, as it uses a
> special window (called, I think, the PINEntry window) to ask for
> the passphrase. Unfortunately, this window isn't accessible using
> VoiceOver, the screenreader built into Mac OS. However, I was now
> able to come up with a workaround and now it seems as if I can sign
> and encrypt messages without much trouble. I've informed the
> MacGPG developers about the accessibility issues in their software,
> and they seem very committed  to solving it in an upcoming version.
> If anyone is interested, the related ticket can be found at
> http://gpgtools.lighthouseapp.com/projects/66001-macgpg2/tickets/94-pinentry-window-not-recognized-by-voiceover
>
>  Now, I'd really like to test out EMail encryption so that I can
> verify this works properly, but for that, of course, I need one
> other party also using GPG. So, I was wondering, would it be
> possible for any of the GPG users on here to contact me offlist so
> that we could try this out once? If anyone on here would be willing
> to do that, I'd greatly appreciate that! Thanks for any help :-)
> Best regards, Robin.

I cannot verify your signature, because you use PGP/MIME and this
mailing list uses mailing list software which somehow messes up with
headers and makes PGP/MIME signatures unverifiable.

You can test email encryption by emailing Adele.
pub   1024D/92AB3FF7 2002-03-06
uid                  Adele (The friendly OpenPGP email robot)
<adele-en at gnupp.de>
uid                  Adele (Der freundliche E-Mail-Roboter)
<adele at gnupp.de>
sub   1024g/62BDBFD4 2002-03-06

- --
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||
[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Please don't send