Testing GPG EMail encryption

Mark H. Wood mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Fri May 25 15:03:15 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 04:55:59PM +0100, david at gbenet.com wrote:
> - From tests carried out - Mandrava Linux was ok. I suspect that other Linux distros have no
> real problems - just because your works - does not mean that every other Linux distro works.

However: because it works on my system, even though there is no GPG v1
installed on it anywhere, does demonstrate that gpg v1 is not required
and gpg v2 is not the problem.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.