GnuPG 2 + OpenPGP card on F17

Nguyễn Hồng Quân quannguyen at mbm.vn
Wed May 30 11:47:50 CEST 2012

Hello Werner,

I also encounter this problem on Ubuntu 12.04

I tried to make the log, but both the file S.log and mycombinedlog are
empty.
Did I wrong somewhere?

hongquan at Pangolin ~ $ cat .gnupg/scdaemon.conf
log-file socket://home/hongquan/.gnupg/S.log
verbose
debug 1024
debug 2048
debug-ccid-driver
hongquan at Pangolin ~ $ cat .gnupg/gpg-agent.conf

--
Regards,
Quân