GnuPG 2 + OpenPGP card on F17

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed May 30 14:40:10 CEST 2012

Thanks very much for being willing to help with this.  I appreciate it.

After making the debugging changes to scdaemon.conf and gpg-agent.conf,
I ps ax|grepped for gpg-agent and killed all running instances.  I then
logged out of my GNOME 3 session, in order to bring the state to as
close to pristine as I could without a full reboot.  I removed the card
from the reader, restarted GNOME 3, reinserted the card and tried again.

After running 'watchgnupg --force /home/rjh/.gnupg/S.log | tee
mycombinedlog', I ran 'gpg2 --card-status' and got another round of the
'Unsupported certificate' message.  No output was written to the file
'mycombinedlog', which was zero bytes in length.