GnuPG 2 + OpenPGP card on F17

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed May 30 14:54:30 CEST 2012

On 5/30/12 5:13 AM, Werner Koch wrote:
>   log-file socket://home/USER/.gnupg/S.log

Also, should this be socket://home... or socket:///home...?

With the former, when I invoke gpg-agent manually I get a message of
"can't connect to `home/rjh/.gnupg/S.log': No such file or directory".
With the latter, I get a "can't connect to `/home...': Connection refused."

Starting over from scratch again I manually removed S.gpg-agent and
S.log.  S.gpg-agent was recreated automatically, but S.log seemed to not be.