system migration

John A. Wallace jw72253 at verizon.net
Thu May 31 21:19:11 CEST 2012

Hello. I am moving my system onto another machine, and it will require my
reinstalling everything, not simply restoring. Are there any instructions
related to which files need to be moved, and other considerations, in order
to transfer the capabilities of my gnupg application. I am moving it from
Windows XP to 64-bit Win 7. It would be helpful to change over the gnupg
program as soon as possible since I have files that are encrypted. I am
using both of the latest versions, i.e., v 2.0.19 and v 1.4.12, as well as
GPA. thanks.

John