new release of GPA

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Oct 31 19:21:33 CET 2012

On 31/10/12 18:06, Johan Wevers wrote:
> I doubt that in this case since it works as a shell for GnuPG.

It's code running as the user invoking it; it's not in any way restricted to
solely interfacing GnuPG. And if you have plans to attack people who use GnuPG,
putting your backdoor in a GUI for GnuPG means your backdoor ends up at people
you want to target. So it makes sense to put your backdoor there, and not in
something else.

Peter.