password cache Windows 7

Sebastian Müller seb.muell at gmx.de
Tue Sep 18 22:23:38 CEST 2012

hello,

i use Gpg4win with Thunderbird and Enigmail on a windows 7. In
Thunderbird if i want to decrypt a mail i put the pass-phrase in the
opening window and i can decrypt the mail. Than i have the option that
the program forget the pass-phrase. But it's says that this makes a
external gpg-agent.

When i close Thunderbird and reopen it the i mustn't type my pass-phrase
to decrypt e-mails. Also if i wait about 10 or 20 minutes.

How can i control the gpg-agent? I want that the agent forget the
pass-phrase after 5 minutes.

Thank you