"gpa" reports error: "Unsupported Protocol"

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Apr 11 11:53:27 CEST 2013

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:59:09 +0200
Werner Koch articulated:

> On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:36, jerry at seibercom.net said:
>
> > GPA continually displays an error screen when I start it. The screen
>
> Does
>
>   gpa --disable-x509
>
> help?

Yes, that corrects the problem, but why. Shouldn't it work without
that hack?

> Do you have gpgsm installed (run: gpgsm --version)?

gpgsm --version
gpgsm (GnuPG) 2.0.19
libgcrypt 1.5.0
libksba 1.3.0

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Cipher: 3DES, AES, AES192, AES256, SERPENT128, SERPENT192, SERPENT256, SEED, CAMELLIA128, CAMELLIA192, CAMELLIA256
Pubkey: RSA, ECDSA

--
Jerry ♔