"gpa" reports error: "Unsupported Protocol"

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 11 13:52:20 CEST 2013

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:53, jerry at seibercom.net said:

> Yes, that corrects the problem, but why. Shouldn't it work without
> that hack?

Yes.  Actually I recall hat I fixed a bug related to this some time ago,
but this should be in the release.  Do you have any X.509 keys? gpgsm
should auto-import some on the first use.

If nothing helps, you need to debug it using:

  GPGME_DEBUG=3:/tmp/foo/gpgme.log: gpa

you may need to increase the log level up to 9 to see almost everything.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner