Simple encryption/decryption

Pär Carlsson parcarlssonlong at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:54:53 CET 2013

Hi.

I have a very simple thing I want to do and I have not found out how.

I want to send/receive receive files to a FTP-server. The files has to be
encrypted when it's sent to FTP. Vice versa I will receive files which I
have to decrypt.

In the best of worlds I thougth this was very simple using gnupg. Something
like this perhaps but not....

gnupg --encrypt myFile.txt --myPrivateKey --output myEncryptedFile

and

gnupg --decrypt anEncryptedFile --theirPublicKey --output
myDecryptedFile.txt

--
/p